CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Umm...we're counting this as Nov 3rd!

So of course this post is going to show the 4th since it's after midnight, but I'm counting this as my Nov 3rd post so I can still count it as a blog-a-day!

Anyways, today was kinda frustrating. I had a doctors appointment at 10 to try and figure out what's going on but I was running late so I called in to let them know I was going to be 10 minutes late. Luckily the Dr. actually had a 10:15 appt available so they just moved me in to that slot. Well, I got there and had to wait until 10:30 for her to see me. It's not like she could have been running behind from her 10 o'clock since that was *me*. To make it even more special she still had no idea what's wrong with me and actually went and pulled a textbook from another room and flipped through it in front of me trying to figure it out. So I wasted an hour of time just to be referred to a dermatologist that I can't even see until next week. I want to know what's going on, but obviously I hope this is all cleared up before then. Of course my step-dad is kinda freaking me out by suggesting the possibility that it's Cushing's Syndrome. Now when you look at the list of symptoms for Cushing's the majority of people could probably check off "yes" to most of them so I'm definitely not convinced that's what's going on but it still is kinda weirding me out. I guess if the dermatologist can't figure it out I'll ask if it's possible that I have Cushing's...I don't want to seem like a hypochondriac but then again maybe everyone isn't putting all the pieces together.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Um, when you google symptoms (which is what he did, right?) you always come up with the most scary option! Good luck at your appt next week!!