CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Dammit...

Well, I've missed two days now for NaBloWriMo...oh well! Saturday I remembered at 2:30 Sunday morning when I went to bed and by that point there was no way I was getting back up just to write something. Last night I went to bed pretty quickly after getting home because I wasn't feeling that great.

I still need to write a blog about what happened on the day the boy left for rehab and how that's going, but it'll be a pretty long and emotional blog to write and I just really don't feel like doing it tonight. For now I'll just say that things are good, I have a lot of hope for the future, and am very proud of him for doing what was right. 10 days down, 80 more to go before I get to talk to him again. =)

0 comments: