CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

*blurb*

So just a few little updates for tonight...

I did end up getting those Harajuku Lovers shoes from my earlier blog. I was finally convinced by two major things - I tried them on and they were actually *comfortable*. Which is of course unusual for 5" heels. The second thing was that I was able to get them for an incredibly low price of $27 after tax!

************

I figured out why I needed a larger size than normal in those jeans from Old Navy - it's the special little 1% of Lycra! My other jeans have all been 99% Cotton 1% Lycra and the pair that I bought was just 100% Cotton so there wasn't that extra bit of stretch =)

************

I got a little spritzer sample of the Michael Kors Very Hollywood perfume. I'm pretty convinced that I'm going to buy it next week during Beauty Bonanza, but I wanted to be able to actually wear it for a few days in a row to make sure that I really *love* love it.

************

I've decided to take the next 6 months to get my life back together. This means getting healthier - eating better, exercising, losing weight. This means getting my house cleaned and organized and doing what little projects I can around the place to improve the looks of it. I'm also going to do my best to start controlling my finances more. Things didn't go how I thought they would with Q's "cost of living" going down so I'm going to need to really step it up to start paying everything off. And, obviously, it's not just a coincidence that the boy will be back in 6 months. While he's working on bettering himself and getting his shit back together I'd like to do the same.

0 comments: