CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

There's no flipping E

So maybe about a month ago my dad emailed me and I noticed that he had my full name in his address book with one of my middle names spelled wrong. Now, it's not like he had a typo and put a q in the middle of it - he spelled Ann as Anne. I was annoyed, but decided to ignore it. This week he sent me another email to both my personal and work email address and lo and behold he had my full name in his address book for my work address too - with the flipping E! So, it became obvious to me that that's how he actually thinks my name is spelled. There's been so many things in my life that I haven't called him out on that I felt like I *had* to do this...I replied to his email answering the question he asked and then added this little note at the bottom:

"It really bothers me that my name is apparently spelled wrong in your email address book for both of my emails...I noticed it the past couple times but didn't really know what to say. Can you please fix it?"

Well, he still hasn't answered me so either he hasn't checked his email all week or he is still trying to figure out what he spelled wrong in my name - so if you know him, and he asks you, don't tell him!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Um, he hasn't emailed me back about what time he is coming over tomorrow. Not that it matters too much to me bc I'll be at work all day, but I think Glenn would like to know so he's not sitting around all day.

And, mums the word. LOL