CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Short & Sweet for 11/10

Yup, here I am again with the after midnight blog. So I'm keeping this short and sweet because I have to wake up extra early tomorrow because Quentin has an ultrasound at his oncologist which means I need to drop him off there before 9am. Most days I'm not even *awake* before 9am! My goal is to actually wake up super early and be fully ready for work when I drop him off so I can go straight there since I'll most likely end up only working a half day. I hate making him stay in the kennel all day after he's done since he's so miserable there plus I'll need to actually meet with his doctor to discuss where we're at with his treatment. Like I said yesterday, with any luck I'll start weaning him off the chemo which will mean a lot less vet bills and the fact that I'll actually be able to be away from home overnight. It reallly better happen because I already planned a week long trip to Montana for Christmas and there's no way he'll take his meds from anyone but me. So ni night and keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!

0 comments: