CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Clean Sweep!

So I've said this a few dozen times now, but I think I finally really am on a kick to start cleaning out my place and getting things back to "normal". If I get everything picked up and reorganized then it'll make my life so much easier and calmer. Unfortunately winter isn't really the best timing for me to be doing this. I hate taking out the trash as it is, and having to do it in the constant rain and sometimes even snow makes it an even less enjoyable task. I guess I should explain that the complex I live in is fairly large and I live in the first building while the dumpsters are a long ways away at the complete opposite end. Honestly, I usually throw the garbage bags in my trunk and drive them down because I'm too freaking lazy to walk that far (plus, bags full of kitty litter are heavy). So doing a clean sweep resulting in extra trash won't exactly be a lot of fun...but maybe it'll distract me from everything else going on.

0 comments: