CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Seriously!

Time to get off this train! I've been gobbling fast food for nearly one meal a day which has been taking a toll on both my $ and my waistline. I know part of it is just a lack of motivation to cook, part of it is that I don't have any clean pans (or want to wash them), and part of it is that I'm totally PMSing and that I just want fat and salt and everything bad for me. You know, I keep saying that I have 6 months to get my crap together and 6 months to do this and that. But the reality is there's a chance that I'll be seeing the boy in just 3 months! Not that I've gained a ton of weight in the past month (since I started gaining before he left) but I need to stop gaining now and start losing to get back to where I was. And not just for him, but more for myself. I look at my little 25 pound star that I earned in Weight Watchers and I know that most of that 25 is back...and I'd really like it to go away again! Another thing is that the 2010 Out of the Darkness Overnight was just announced. It's in Boston this year and I really want to go even though it would mean missing my nieces 3rd Birthday. Well, actually it ends the morning of the 27th so I could fly back that morning and be home in time for an afternoon party if that's the plan :) Anyways, if I do go I haven't decided if I'd want to go as a volunteer or as a walker. If I walk that's 18 miles and I'd like to be in much better shape this time around since I was literally crying for the last mile during the 2008 walk...

0 comments: