CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloWriMo

Well, 80% isn't bad. That's still a passing grade and slightly above average ;)

Yup, I missed 6 of the 30 posts I should have done this month. Considering I don't always have that much to write about, or that much time, I did a little better than I thought I would. I'm going to try to keep up with writing more often though, for multiple reasons. One, I think it'll be fun to try and keep a record of my thoughts and what's going on in my life. Another being that maybe *maybe* I would give this blog address to the boy so he could keep up with everything too. However, there's always the thought that there's some posts on here that have a lot to do with him. Granted, he already knows the majority of what I've felt/thought/still feel but it might be a little much for him to view it all out there for the world to see.

I still have so much that I want to get done for myself in the next 3 weeks and the next 3 months and the next 6 months! I have things that need to be accomplished before I leave to Montana for a week, things I'd like to do before I see him again, and things that I'd like to have ready for when he gets back. I know a big help in that would be getting to work earlier so I got off earlier so I had more time at night to clean and work out and do projects. I realllly need to call my sleep doctor and see if I need to come in to figure out what's going on with my sleep patterns right now. I'm having some serious troubles where if I don't set an alarm I'm sleeping at least 14 hours...usually 16. Plus I'm apparently sleeping THROUGH my alarm sometimes for a half hour or so while it's going off. I'm going to start setting the alarm on my cell phone too so that I have a back up. I don't think I could sleep through both...

Speaking of getting more sleep though, it's time to go to bed!

0 comments: