CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

And the winner is...(spoiler alert!)

Meana Irina! I liked Carol Hannah the best and out of the final three I definitely wanted her to win - I think her dresses are amazing. But, like they said, her collection wasn't really that cohesive. As for Irina, her collection was pretty great but since she'd been such a bitch on the show I wasn't really rooting for her.

If you know me, you know that I <3 Project Runway though I'm not sure that I'm ready for a whole new season to start in just two months! I've had multiple people tell me that I should try out for the show but really, I know I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure. At least not at this stage in my life. Maybe in another 10 years depending on where I am in my life...

Really what I should do is just start sewing again. Even just making clothes for Alexa and Baby 2.0 would be good so I can get the thought process working again and get back into the groove of things.

0 comments: