CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time for a change...

well, starting next week that is.

I used to weigh myself every day - for years that's been my habit. I stopped doing it daily when I stopped going to the weight watchers meetings. Even before I'd quit going to the meetings some of the weight that I'd lost had started to creep back on, but then I was staying pretty steady. I weighed myself this morning though and yeowch! I know I've been especially bad the past 2-3 weeks, but I've gained 4 pounds and it along with everything that I've re-gained, needs to go away again soon. I also need to reign in my spending habits because my finances are getting a little crazy. This goes hand-in-hand though because fast food is expensive both in dollars and in calories! I don't think I'm going to go back to the actual weight watchers meetings ($$) but I am going to read through my booklets again and start calculating my points and figuring out what I can do to work this better. Unfortunately right now I have too much "crappy" food in my house to just throw it all out - I can eat it in moderation though. The finances are definitely going to have to start next week instead of right away...beauty bonanza starts tomorrow and I'm going to get that perfume and the eyelashes. Then House Party is this weekend and I want some new bed pillows and see if I can find some sweaters...maybe a few little Christmas presents too - an outfit for Preston? something special for Lexi?

0 comments: