CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So this deserves some comments...

So like everyone else in this world I've got money troubles. Like not so many people I have over 50 pairs of shoes. I've been cleaning them out though and there's several pairs that I haven't worn for over a year and probably will never wear again either because they're no longer in style or uncomfortable. Here's where the moral/ethical/creepiness factor dilemna comes in...there's a guy that posts in the wanted section of craigslist now and again looking for used shoes. It's pretty obvious that it's a fetish type deal but should I really care if some weirdo wants to pleasure himself or whatever he does to my used shoes if he's willing to pay me $15-20 a pair? For some of them that's probably more than I even paid for them new. The thing that makes it a little extra weird for me too is that I hate feet so the idea of someone getting off on where my feet were is more than awkward. But, again, would getting $100+ be worth meeting the guy for the exchange and having the occasional creepy thought?

0 comments: