CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just Another Saturday

I don't really feel like I have much to say tonight...

I finally took my car in to get all the stuff done I've been putting off - oil change, tires rotated, transmission fluid replaced, new air filter, wipers replaced, headlight replaced, brake light replaced, stereo fixed. I took my laptop with me and my flash drive full of orders from work that needed to be prepped :) It ended up being the perfect thing - their wifi was down so if I'd just brought my laptop I would have been bored out of my head. Plus it took the perfect amount of time - I worked on a couple, then talked to my mom for awhile, and I finished up the final set of orders just when the guy came out to tell me everything was ready.

It's my favorite day of the year! Well, maybe third favorite behind Christmas and my birthday...it's the end of daylight savings which means I get a free extra hour of sleep!!!

I contemplated texting the guy I was talking to last night, but honestly I don't really like to give my phone # to someone without knowing more about them. So, instead I just sent him a short email asking about his work schedule. I didn't want to seem too eager/desperate but I did want him to know that I am interested in talking more and potentially meeting. He did make a few comments during our chat that put me off a little - he said he hoped he hadn't offended me and I said no, because he hadn't, but just that it wasn't a usual subject for a first conversation. I can slightly understand where he was coming from, a lot of the questions they have for you to answer can be pretty out there so it wasn't totally off base. It was something I'd said about myself and put out there in public, so I can't fault him for that.

Well, off to bed - cheers to getting extra z's!

1 comments:

Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life said...

Get some extra zzzz for me. I am positive DST was not invented by a parent.

Yawn.