CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brrr!

It was downright cold today! The day started sunny and beautiful, but as it went on it was sooo cold. Working at my Sunday job often involves shifts of 20-40 minutes outside. Luckily I can come inside and warm up over the iron between times outside but it can get pretty darn chilly. We're trying to do as much outside work as possible now before winter really starts, especially since they keep saying that this is going to be the worst winter in Seattle in decades. This way we can have extra stock prepared to sew when its snowy out instead of me having to go outside and cut in a blizzard!

Well, that guy emailed me back this morning, I wrote back to him before I went to work, he wrote me back tonight, and I answered him when I got home :) ...I'm thinking after the next round of emails I'll ask if he'd like to meet up this week for coffee or drinks or something. I like to talk a little bit before meeting to have an idea of if we're a good match, but don't want to talk so much that it builds up in to something that can't possibly live up to my expectations.

Time to snuggle under the covers and get some sleep!

0 comments: