CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bleh

So for almost the last two weeks I've had this annoying cold/sinus infection/whatever. I was finally starting to feel better after taking Wednesday and Thursday off from work and only working a half day on Friday. Basically I slept all day long Wed, Thurs, and Sat. I decided to take today off just to make sure I didn't relapse. Except starting this afternoon I've got a whole new series of issues...bad headache, dizzy, nauseous, weakness, cold and hot flashes - no fever though. The headache is just on the verge of being a migraine so technically I could associate the nausea with that but I'm not sure. Ugh, I just really hope I'm not coming down with something new. I know I've been working myself too hard lately it's just been taking so much out of me to keep up with everything. Nordy's has been crazy busy with continually opening new stores. I think we're at 65 open stores right now, 66 next week. When I first started there were 50 and even then it was sometimes hard to get everything done each week. I think by the end of 2010 there's supposed to be almost 90...Plus I'm always stressed about money so I've been selling what I can on craigslist and through that purge party sale last weekend. The fabric sale went over well, I'm going to come away with $114. It probably took more time than that's worth but money is money. I'm doing decent on craigslist so far too selling clothes, collectibles, shoes, whatever I have that I really don't need or doesn't fit anymore. Hey, I may only be getting $5 for a pair of jeans but five dollars is five dollars and it all adds up :)

0 comments: