CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall!

Brrr! It went from sunshine and 80 degrees to stormy and lower than 60 pretty darn quick around here! I'm almost tempted to turn on the heat, though I think I'm going to try and make it awhile longer without. The hard thing is that with the units on each side of me empty I'm not getting the insulation type of heat that I normally did from them last fall. I know I was saying just last week that I was ready for fall to be here so I could break out my boots and sweaters and corduroy, but now looking at my wardrobe I need to do a little shopping to have more warm clothes! I think last year at this time I was still a size or so bigger than I am now so I don't have a lot left for the fall/winter season. And then there's the things that I've had *too* long that are starting to look more than a little worn... Here's hoping for a good sale at Old Navy...though I should probably check to see what the Rack has since I've got a $20 Nordy Note that's been sitting around.

*************

And special thanks to sissy for making it so people can actually comment on my bloggy! Now I'll start writing more again since people can now say something about it!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I need to go shopping too! I've quickly figured out that ALL my maternity shirts are not going to cut it this time around. Most of them are teeshirts or tank tops :(