CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hibernation...

OMG, I feel like a sleepy bear! Last night I somehow stayed up until 2:30 in the morning. I woke up at 6:08 wondering what the hell that noise was - turns out the sky was *dumping* rain. I went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until, get this, 4:30. At night. Like I basically slept 14 hours straight, but I still felt tired. Then, after I watched "Psych" on demand I fell asleep on the couch - for an hour and a half!!! Now I feel super-energized and motivated. I know I've been uber stressed at work for the past couple weeks and of course the last week of boy-trouble hasn't helped. I guess having a day where I could actually sleep for as long as I could was just what this lil bear needed! Now, I'm just worried about being able to go to sleep tonight and wake up for work in the morning...

0 comments: