CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

a work in progress

So I've been working on this for the past couple months but it's developed a bit more in the past couple weeks. I guess that's what a tumultuous love life does for you - good for the art in the world!


I'm trying to keep my life together,
you said this love would last forever.
But now my world has fallen apart
as you calmly rip out my heart.
Slowly dying in your hands
I wait for this anguish to end,
your eyes ambivalent as you watch me
while crimson tears stream down my cheeks.
Feeling afraid and alone,
but still surrounded by you,
when will my torture be done
what more can you do?
Your eyes staring coldly,
and somehow you still can't see,
all this pain you're causing
my battered soul finally released.

Death has made an angel of me.

0 comments: