CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

a bit of disappointment...a sprinkle of hope

Well, I did seriously luck out in that my vaguely dumbassed text actually didn't go through since he was having trouble with his phone. But tonight we ended up having a kinda serious talk for only knowing each other 10 days...It was kinda hard to talk about, but I'm glad I broached the subject. I was driving myself crazy trying to interpet his actions during the last two days. I told him that he was confusing because I couldn't tell anymore if he was interested or not and I gave a basic overview of what I had been trying to say in the text. Basically, we decided that things had been moving much too quickly and we needed to back up and start over. Apparently, we're now "friends". There's the bit of disappointment. BUT what gives me the sprinkle of hope is that he said he is definitely interested in me as a future relationship. I completely agree that things went too far too fast. It was actually nice afterwards talking and I found out he loves to cook - makes things from scratch and all that. I told him these are the things I want to know about him. He also told me about some really tough shit that's going on right now which is part of why he doesn't want to be in a "relationship" at this moment. We'll see how long this "friends" aspect lasts before we move forward. I know it'll drive me a little crazy at first, but I need to just keep telling myself that we're taking this path together with the full intention of developing a relationship...

0 comments: